Open Position: Partner Alliances Manager
The Company is seeking an experienced Partner Alliances Manager. This person will have primary responsibility for the on-going development and success of partner relationships. The Partner Alliances Manager is a complex, demanding, and highly visible role with many outcomes expected. It requires a highly-organized individual with good business acumen, strong planning skills, sound technical orientation, excellent relationship building skills, and strategic execution ability. The Partner Alliances Manager will work extensively with partner stakeholders as well as internal teams to expertly guide teams throughout the lifecycle to ensure Terra Dotta is in the best position to solve the customer’s business needs.
The Partner Alliances Manager will provide sales leadership, identify and lead strategic partnership opportunities and business development for Terra Dotta in pursuit of future growth opportunities and alliances.
This is a full-time position in Terra Dotta’s Chapel Hill, NC office.
- Manage the identification, creation, and management of key-account/business relationships with select companies to develop solutions and/or create complementary products/services to produce sales opportunities
- Define mutual goals and objectives and build awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliances
- Evangelize company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships
- Provide financial analyses, long-range forecasting, and analysis associated with the sales impact of the market solutions and overall success of the alliance
- Monitor competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership, and successfully block competitive advancements
- Develop and implement account plan practice to drive sales transformation and value-focused selling
- Cultivate, manage and develop strategic partner relationships to promote cross-sell and joint go-to-market opportunities
- Develop cross-functional partnerships with Product Line Management, Marketing and Sales to execute account plan strategy and sales programs driving business results
- Collaborate with new organization to develop new technologies and partner
- Implement programs to influence net new sales
- Facilitate product specific opportunities and channel management to increase attach rate and strategic sales revenue
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Technology
- 5+ years of experience in a sales leadership role, in a high-tech environment, managing and driving high-performance teams to meet or exceed quota
- 5+ years of experience in a partner relations role
- Demonstrable track record and ability to drive activities that will be directly related to revenue
- Demonstrated experience working with different functions and cross-functionally within an organization
- Salesforce expertise required
- Excellent customer service and outstanding communication/presentation skills
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Terra Dotta LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the application process. For accommodations, call to speak with Human Resources for assistance.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.