Open Position: Marketing Associate
Terra Dotta is a global education software company that provides more than 600 educational institutions and businesses with software that allows them to better manage international education and travel risk management programs. Terra Dotta offers an exciting workplace dealing with education institutions around the world and working with staff who have worked, lived, and studied around the globe. Terra Dotta is helping education leaders enhance every aspect of the international student/faculty/staff experience. We foster internationalization of the campus both incoming and outgoing students and increase traveler’s safety and reduce campus liability.
The Company is currently looking for a Marketing Associate who is tech savvy and has outstanding organizational skills in order to provide support to the Chief Marketing Officer. This successful candidate will support the marketing team in daily activities and projects directed at creating innovative marketing strategies that build Terra Dotta’s brands and increasing revenue.
This is a full-time position in Terra Dotta’s Chapel Hill, NC office.
- Assist with and conduct marketing research for the higher education industry
- Analyze data compiled from questionnaires and other market research to present to CMO
- Administration of Salesforce CRM
- Orchestrate marketing support for TDU Global annual conference
- Develop and maintain surveys for data-driven decisions
- Process marketing material orders and inventory
- Build and administer marketing automation and content in Pardot
- Establish and evolve marketing, sales, and support materials for product releases
- Build Smartsheets (project sheets) to manage sales, marketing, & event planning workflows
- Prepare documentation and video materials for internal staff training
- Communicate with vendors to plan conference exhibition booths and corporate events
- Social media management: posting, branding, formatting editing
Perform additional tasks as assigned by management
- B.A./B.S/Associates Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics or related field
- 1-2 years experience providing administrative support
- Experience working in Sales or Marketing environment
- Previous experience in sales and marketing preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred and must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with social networking, social media, guerilla marketing tactics and event planning
- Demonstrated ability to be creative, digitally savvy, resourceful and work effectively with remote staff
- Strong understanding of higher education industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong organizational skills and attention to details
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Terra Dotta LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the application process. For accommodations, call to speak with Human Resources for assistance.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to email@example.com.