ISSS Advanced Workshop - Student Track
The ISSS Advanced Workshop is a 4 hour workshop designed to help staff explore the tools offered in TDS for tracking, auditing and managing F/M/J student data and processes. Participants will learn how to best utilize TDS tools such as SEVIS Change Manager, RTI-Connect, Reports to manage SEVIS and SEVIS-related data, query, report, alert and audit to maintain compliance, keep students in status, and Student Information System records in sync with SEVIS. The conclusion of the Workshop will feature an active working session coached by Terra Dotta staff.
This workshop will assume attendees are familiar with their TDS site configurations and internal office processes. The workshop will be a mix of lecture, demonstration, and hands-on practice. During the lecture/demo sections, material will be covered in an intensive-format learning environment, so attendees should bring energy and enthusiasm for a fast-paced and fun workshop. During the hands-on sections, Terra Dotta staff will be actively involved with participants to answer questions.
and be ready to actively work in their own production site. This is a hands-on workshop!
- Learn about SEVIS Change Manager and RTI-Connect in the SEVIS Module
- Manage RTI Connect data scrapes and comparisons
- Manage SEVIS alert lists
- Leverage Reporting and Notifications in TDS to streamline audits and alerts
- Network with other users
- Practice what you are learning in active working sessions, coached by Terra Dotta staff
- Gain knowledge that will provide context for the rest of the conference
1:00pm - 5:00pm
You can register for a Pre-Conference Workshop by itself or in addition to the main TDU Global Conference. With either choice, you will need to complete a TDU Global registration form and indicate your preferred Pre-Conference Workshop. If you are already registered for the main TDU Global Conference, complete the following items to add a workshop:
- If you’d like to pay by credit card, log into the registration page and make the payment by selecting the "Pay by Credit Card: Pre-Conference Workshop Only" payment option under "Credit Card Payments". Then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which workshop you wish to attend.
- If you need to pay by check, please email us at email@example.com, let us know which workshop you wish to attend, and an invoice will be sent.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Study Abroad Workshop - Building Programs and Applications for Beginner
Study Abroad Workshop - Managing Applications for Beginners
Study Abroad Workshop - Program Wizard
ISSS New User Workshop
ISSS Advanced Workshop - Scholar Track