Study Abroad Workshop - Program Wizard
Are you interested in updating your program brochures to the new Program Wizard but just haven’t made a plan to move forward with it yet? There’s no time like the present! Get the creative juices flowing by registering for the Program Wizard workshop at TDU Global and put a plan in place for your first summer 2020 project! The Program Wizard workshop is designed for clients who have a TDS license for study abroad, already have a basic understanding of program building in TDS, and who are interested in freshening up the look and feel of their non-Directory program brochures through utilization of the Program Wizard.
This workshop will offer attendees training and coaching on creating Program Wizard templates and new programs using templates, as well as migrating existing brochures from the classic program builder into Program Wizard. Teaching tools will utilize a mixture of lecture/demonstration, practice exercises, and hands-on development.
and be ready to actively work during the workshop. Terra Dotta sites pre-populated with appropriate content will be provided to all participants in advance of the workshop to facilitate a consistent learning environment for all attendees. This is a hands-on workshop!
- Learn how to create program wizard templates
- Create new programs using program wizard functionality
- Learn different options for migrating existing brochure content to the program wizard
- Provide best practices for creating templates and migrating existing program brochures
Confidence in building and editing Program Wizard templates, building new programs with the Program Wizard, and brochure migration from the classic program builder to Program Wizard
At least one fully developed, sustainable Program Wizard template (possibly more!)
Having practiced migrating a non-Directory program built in the classic program builder to the Program Wizard
A cohort of other Terra Dotta clients invested in the Program Wizard feature for continued collaboration beyond the workshop
1:00pm - 5:00pm
You can register for a Pre-Conference Workshop by itself or in addition to the main TDU Global Conference. With either choice, you will need to complete a TDU Global registration form and indicate your preferred Pre-Conference Workshop. If you are already registered for the main TDU Global Conference, complete the following items to add a workshop:
- If you’d like to pay by credit card, log into the registration page and make the payment by selecting the "Pay by Credit Card: Pre-Conference Workshop Only" payment option under "Credit Card Payments". Then please email email@example.com to let us know which workshop you wish to attend.
- If you need to pay by check, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, let us know which workshop you wish to attend, and an invoice will be sent.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Study Abroad Workshop - Building Programs and Applications for Beginner
Study Abroad Workshop - Managing Applications for Beginners
ISSS New User Workshop
ISSS Advanced Workshop - Student Track
ISSS Advanced Workshop - Scholar Track