ISSS New User Workshop
The ISSS New User Workshop is a 4 hour workshop designed for staff at new client institutions or for new staff who have not previously worked with Terra Dotta software.
This workshop will be primarily a lecture and demonstration; participants should bring their laptop to follow along on their own production or sandbox site. Material will be covered in an intensive-format learning environment, so attendees should bring energy and enthusiasm for a fast-paced and fun workshop.
During the workshop, participants will receive a comprehensive list of relevant Knowledgebase articles to take away for future use and will be given suggestions for conference sessions that will enhance what they are learning about a particular topic.
- Learn the building blocks of the software
- Gain an understanding of the available features
- Become more accustomed to common Terra Dotta vocabulary
- Network with other users who are also new to the software
- Gain knowledge that will provide context for the rest of the conference
- Site development/basics
- Application deployment/workflows
- Basic administrative tools
- Application management from the administrative view
- An introduction to RTI Connect
- Simple tips and tricks to help you optimize your use of TDS
8:00am - 12:00pm
You can register for a Pre-Conference Workshop by itself or in addition to the main TDU Global Conference. With either choice, you will need to complete a TDU Global registration form and indicate your preferred Pre-Conference Workshop. If you are already registered for the main TDU Global Conference, complete the following items to add a workshop:
- If you’d like to pay by credit card, log into the registration page and make the payment by selecting the "Pay by Credit Card: Pre-Conference Workshop Only" payment option under "Credit Card Payments". Then please email email@example.com to let us know which workshop you wish to attend.
- If you need to pay by check, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, let us know which workshop you wish to attend, and an invoice will be sent.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Study Abroad Workshop - Building Programs and Applications for Beginner
Study Abroad Workshop - Managing Applications for Beginners
Study Abroad Workshop - Program Wizard
ISSS Advanced Workshop - Student Track
ISSS Advanced Workshop - Scholar Track