Open Position: Solutions Engineer (SE)
Terra Dotta is a global education software company that provides more than 600 educational institutions and businesses with software that helps education leaders enhance every aspect of the international student/faculty/staff experience. Terra Dotta’s broad reach covers our traditional, market-leading Study Abroad solution in addition to International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS), Agreements Management, Travel Risk Management, and AlertTraveler®. We foster internationalization of the campus through both incoming and outgoing students and increase traveler’s safety, reducing campus liability.
Terra Dotta is looking for a qualified candidate with experience working in international higher education to assist sales in identifying prospects and client’s business pains and matching a solution with Terra Dotta software and services. The SE will partner with the sales team to meet or exceed sales team objectives by preparing and presenting compelling presentations/demonstrations, assisting with discovery calls/meetings, completing functional RFP responses, and overall support of the sales team in selling Terra Dotta’s products and services through a consultative selling approach.
This is a full-time position in the Asia-Pacific region with the candidate preferably located in Australia. Applicant must be authorized to work in Australia.
- Participate in potential client discovery calls and tailor solution presentations/demonstrations
- Complete RFP responses
- Provide internal Australia/APAC market expertise and training to staff and increase sales and help ensure customer satisfaction
- Research and stay current on product competition, competitive issues and additional products that are being driven by the market segment
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, development meetings, product seminars and industry trade shows
- Work closely with Product Management to communicate vision and direction to the development team and other stakeholders
- Facilitate product delivery and Go-To-Market efforts
- Be a strong voice of Australia/APAC customers during development and planning
- Assist through release cycles in testing and incorporation of new features, and enhancements into presentations and the demo environment
- Interface with current customers in the Australia/APAC region to manage relationships and connect to the appropriate internal resources for continued support
- Collaborate with colleagues and support the overall team effort within the sales organization, to ensure that knowledge and expertise is leveraged throughout the sales team
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by management
- Travel up to 50%
- Bachelor degree required
- 3-5+ years'experience working in a university international education office preferred
- Experience working with Terra Dotta software preferred.
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Terra Dotta LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the application process. For accommodations, call to speak with Human Resources for assistance.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.