Open Position: RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
The Company is seeking a Relationship/Accounts Manager (RM/AM) who is responsible for the retention of all existing Accounts in their allocated territory once turned over by new account sales. The RM/AM is the internal client facilitator within Terra Dotta. They own the Terra Dotta renewals within their territory and are responsible for on-going customer care related to customer escalations, sales of add-on products (excluding ISSS), and short-cycle incremental purchases. The RM/AM plays an integral role in the success of the sales organization.
This is a full-time position in Terra Dotta’s Chapel Hill, NC or Hickory, NC office. If not local to Chapel Hill or Hickory, remote work will be considered.
Manage the full cycle Terra Dotta software renewal process for assigned territory accounts
- Ensure that clients receive and approve renewals
- Ensure that all renewals are invoiced within the time frame defined (contract expiration or renewal date)
- Develop, present, assist in negotiating and close multi-year banded renewal proposals for clients
- Manage processing disputes and potential credits as required from clients
- Ensure that all client contacts and product data stored in the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system/SFDC is accurate and up-to-date.
- Accurately forecast renewal projections for each quarter within SFDC.
- Manage drop process for Terra Dotta and ensure all required paperwork is processed.
- Keep SFDC updated with most accurate information for At Risk clients.
- Assist in the client’s efforts in managing the lifecycle of their technology. Help clients plan ahead for the end of contracts and renewal process is started in plenty of time to finalize before renewal date.
- Act as the main point of contact within Terra Dotta (in partnership with the Sales, Finance, Support and Product Development teams) for clients after an expansion installation within their territory at all times.
- Serve as the primary internal liaison for the client working in partnership with the Sales team.
- Be knowledgeable on all Terra Dotta products, services and support products.
- Provide order and shipping status updates
- Manage short cycle business quotes, add on software and services to assigned accounts and contracts process to meet your yearly quota.
- Keep sales pipeline updated in Salesforce on a weekly basis.
- Weekly sales forecasting and strategy calls
- Accurately forecast account management sales in SFDC and update weekly all next steps, close dates and dollar amounts.
- Manage and facilitate account management sales from lead to invoicing
- Execute Sales Campaigns and Webinars (examples to include, Product Webinars, e-mails and campaigns to the whitespace in accounts).
- Facilitate scope calls, e.g. conversion to banded, moving from on-prem to SaaS, discovery for add-on solutions or services sales.
- Organize regional account management events such as Regional User Groups, Client Care Events, Product webinars and seminars to drive qualified sales leads.
- Responsible for driving client traffic, with Sales assistance, to marketing webinars.
- Help develop client success stories and references from the client base for Sales and Marketing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1- 4 years of customer service, client facing, and/or sales experience
- Proven account management experience or other relevant experience
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the institution
- Natural relationship builder with integrity and reliability
- Critical thinker and active listener
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Professional and excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly skilled in G-Suite and Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with Salesforce and/or other CRM preferred
- Familiarity with Terra Dotta software, Higher Education International Office operations, or other Higher Education software preferred
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Terra Dotta LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the application process. For accommodations, call 877-368-8277 to speak with Human Resources for assistance.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.