Open Position: Study Abroad Client Support SPECIALIST
The Company is seeking a Study Abroad Client Support Specialist to provide client support and to assist clients in administering their instance of Terra Dotta software (TDS). The Client Support Specialist will perform administrative tasks within TDS client sites, advise clients on configuring the software to fulfill workflow requirements, answer questions, resolve problems, and manage implementation projects for new client accounts. Most client communication is performed via a web-based case management system and Zoom, with occasional on-site training visits.
This is a full-time position in Terra Dotta’s Chapel Hill, NC office. Remote work could be considered. U.S. operational hours 8:00am – 5:00pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
- Assist clients with a variety of tasks to efficiently configure and administer their TDS site
- Make recommendations to clients about effectively implementing and using the software to manage their unique workflow requirements
- Perform analysis of client TDS usage and create reports suggesting improvements
- Communicate with clients through a case management system and Zoom
- Manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client interactions; record details of meetings, projects, and work performed
- Accurately record and report hours spent performing tasks for each client for billing purposes
- Research technical materials, confer with coworkers, and replicate problems in a test environment to investigate and resolve issues
Conduct online and in-person training sessions
Prepare and deliver presentations at conferences and in webinar format
- Build collaborative relationships with clients and other members of the support team
- Create and maintain documentation for individual clients
- Deliver excellent customer service and work to ensure client satisfaction with TDS and Terra Dotta support
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by management
On occasion, work may be required outside of normal business hours or on weekends to accommodate client(s).
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum one year experience administering Terra Dotta software (TDS) required
- Highly skilled in G-Suite with experience using Salesforce and/or other CRM
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to think through customer concerns while troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Active listening skills in order to explore the customer's concern and identify solution
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Terra Dotta LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the application process. For accommodations, call to speak with Human Resources for assistance.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.