Open Position: QUALITY ASSURANCE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The Company is seeking a Quality Assurance Software Engineer to work in the development, enhancement and maintenance of Terra Dotta software, a web application. This position will lead automation efforts across a variety of web and mobile applications using automation tools such as Selenium, bromine, jasmine, karma, and protractor. We are looking for an experienced engineer, to own and drive utilization of the latest coding best practices and frameworks in an end user focused application.
This is a full-time position in Terra Dotta’s Chapel Hill, NC office.
- Automate integration tests to identify user experience improvements and regression issues
- Ensure unit tests are well written to provide maximum code coverage
- Perform peer code review and suggest code quality improvement techniques
- Ensure best of breed user experience by performance tuning of the built services
- Work on a growth-oriented production product on a collaborative team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience, plus at least 5 years’ professional experience
- Hands on experience in BDD automation approaches and frameworks, like Cucumber/Java, Testcafe, Jasmine, Protractor
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web API framework and API test automation using Restlet, SOAPUI, POSTMAN
Strong understanding of Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Terra Dotta LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the application process. For accommodations, call to speak with Human Resources for assistance.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.