Open Position: PrODUCT SPECIALIST
The Company is seeking Product Specialists who are an advocate for their assigned software product to both internal and external stakeholders and is a conduit for cross departmental efforts to assure the success of the product. The Product Specialist works closely with the development team to coordinate quarterly software releases and is responsible for creating written documentation, demonstration videos, and release notes. The Product Specialist will gather and curate product feedback from clients and Terra Dotta staff and coordinate with the product development team to prioritize development needs. The Product Specialist will train internal audiences and will present client-facing webinars.
This is a full-time position in Terra Dotta’s Chapel Hill, NC office.
- Ensure that product documentation is accurate, up-to-date, and well-organized
Coordinate software releases
- Create release notes and client communications
- Ensure all documentation is updated to support new features and functionality
- Train and demonstrate for internal audiences
- Encourage client adoption of new functionality
- Present client-facing webinars
- Actively gather feedback from internal and external stakeholders regarding needed software functionality to assure market leadership
- Lead cross-departmental efforts to assure an excellent user experience
- Provide input to development team for product roadmap
- Monitor and respond to client forums
- Provide product-specific support to business development team
- Coordinate with marketing team to ensure accurate and effective messaging
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience working in a university international student and scholar or study abroad office preferred
- Familiarity with Terra Dotta software preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Terra Dotta LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the application process. For accommodations, call to speak with Human Resources for assistance.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.